(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The summer and fall 2021 schedule is now available to view here. Open enrollment starts on April 12. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early!
- Attention spring 2021 graduates! If you have not applied for graduation, you need to do so as soon as possible. Those planning to participate in the walk-through commencement ceremonies should register here before April 30.
- Training & Development Solutions is offering several trainings. See the complete schedule here.
- Central Methodist University Transfer Information: Weekly Zoom meetings are held on Tuesdays from 1:30 to 3:00 pm. To find out more, click here or find the link in Blackboard, under Resources > Transfer Tools > Transfer Events. You may also contact Suzi Kidd at 455.5542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell Museum will host a Crowder College Student Show from April 7 to May 8 with a closing reception to be held on April 22 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The Museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Campus Life has activities planned this week. You can view the full list on the Campus Life Facebook page.
- Fine Arts Week will take place from April 19 to 23. Join in the fun and view all the upcoming activities here.
- There will be a Printmaking Shop Open House on April 22 from 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm in Newton Hall room 100. Click here to view the invitation.
- Masks & Music will be hosted on April 22 and 23 at 7:00 pm nightly. This performance is a joint effort between Crowder’s Theatre and Music departments. General admission is $5 a ticket.
- The Crowder Quill ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center.
- Roughriders Women’s Basketball had three players who were named All-Region 16 team members. Please join us in congratulating Fiona Wilson and Makayla White from the first team and Payge Dahmer from the second team. Way to go!
- Roughrider Baseball is ranked fifth in the NJCAA Division I polls and is now 38-4 for the season. They will play the remainder of their region 16 games on the road before the tournament starts.
- Roughrider Softball is ranked nineteenth in the NJCAA Division I polls and is now 41-6. They will play at home on Tuesday, April 20 at 2:00 pm against Kansas City, Kansas.
- e-Sports season is underway! To watch, subscribe to twitch.tv/roughrideresports.
- Roughriders Men’s Soccer is now 3-2-1 for the season. They will play on the road this week.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office