Join the Missouri Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Missouri Southern State University (MSSU) for a three-part workshop titled Customer Discovery: Unlocking the Mystery for Success on August 30, September 13, and September 27.
This hands-on, interactive workshop is geared towards small business owners, managers, and organizations. Each week, participants will dig into details of their business or organization to identify what they can do to take control of the success of their entity.
Over the course of these sessions, each participant will:
- Develop a Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition to differentiate their business.
- Discover product/service needs by determining their customers’ problems and the solutions that their business/organization can provide.
- Test their product/service ideas through customer interviews to determine their viability.
- Receive individual feedback to enhance and sharpen their ideas.
- Learn about federal grants and other funding opportunities.
Each session will be hosted from 4:00 to 5:00 pm on Wednesdays, August 30, September 13, and September 27 and will be located inside the Cornell Auditorium, which is located in the Plaster School of Business at MSSU (3950 Newman Road in Joplin). This workshop is free, but participants must be registered to attend. You can register here.