(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment is open for fall classes, which begin August 21! See the full schedule here.
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- The 11th Annual Roughrider Rodeo is set for August 18 and 19, and advance tickets are available at the Crowder Bookstore, First Community Bank, and Eric Norris State Farm. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for kids. Tickets at the gate are an additional $2 each.
- Welcome Week activities will begin on Monday, August 21. Make sure to watch for details and opportunities to showcase your business at these events!
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- The Roughrider Run 5K is scheduled for Saturday, August 19 at 7:45 in Morse Park in Neosho! Crowder is looking for t-shirt sponsors, so if you or your business would like to help out some of Crowder’s amazing athletes, please contact Jake Holt at JakeHolt@Crowder.edu. If you’d like to donate, please click here.
- Crowder’s Soccer season begins on Wednesday, August 30 as both the Women’s and Men’s Soccer teams go up against NEO at 2:00 pm. There are several away scrimmages and games that will be held prior to this, and you can see the details about them here.
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
- Crower will host a donor appreciation event on Monday, August 28. Keep an eye out for details!
- Mark your calendar for the 21st annual Festival of Wreaths, which will be held on November 14! More information will be released soon.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office