Crowder College’s Training & Development Solution will host a master class in conflict management as part of their Managerial Leadership Academy on Tuesday, June 13 through Thursday, June 15 with the class wrapping up on Tuesday, June 27. Some of the topics covered will include:
- Understanding why conflict management is vital in business environments.
- Understanding the difference between conflict management and conflict resolution.
- Neuroscience applications of conflict management.
- Internal employee conflict management.
This comprehensive course of instruction in conflict management will take place at the Crowder College campus in Webb City, Missouri (600 Ellis Street, Webb City, MO 64870). This training is meant for business and industry professionals, executives, managers, supervisors, human resources professionals, and small business owners. Participants will examine contemporary, cutting-edge, and innovative strategies for identifying, diagnosing, and addressing conflict in a variety of business situations. A few questions that participants will address include:
- What do you say to a boss that always thinks they are right, even when you know for a fact that they are not?
- What do you say to a person who is deliberately not telling the truth just to make you look bad?
- How do you tell your boss that you aren’t happy with “things” without sounding whiny?
- How do you manage a person who won’t take responsibility for their own actions?
The cost to attend is $875 per person, which covers training materials, break refreshments, and a certificate of completion. Financial assistance, scholarships, and multiple attendee discounts are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space for this class is limited and early registration is encouraged. To register, click here or call 417.680.3202.
To learn more about this program, click here.
Melissa Smith, Director
Crowder College’s Training & Development Solutions