(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus! Please note that Crowder will be closed from November 23 to November 27 in observance of Thanksgiving Break.
- If your are not graduating this semester, you need to view the 2023 Spring Classes and enroll soon. Make an appointment with your advisor today!
- Fall 2022 Commencement Ceremonies are Friday, December 16 and Saturday, December 17. Learn more here.
- Finals week is December 12 to 15.
Find out more about upcoming campus events by visiting the new campus events calendar here. Or you can go to MyCrowder and click on the Crowder Life tab.
- Angel Tree adoptions are now available in the Farber lobby of the Neosho campus. Angel gifts are due by the end of November. Please watch your email for more details.
- Crowder Theatre presents Little Women on December 1 through 3 and 8 through 10 at 7:30 each night. A 2:00 pm matinee will be showing on those Saturdays as well. Purchase tickets through Crowder’s Bookstore or at the door.
- Campus Life will host a Red Carpet Event on the opening night of Little Women on Thursday, December 1 at 6:00 pm. The first 100 students to attend will receive free tickets to the show. There will be a meet-and-greet with the cast, food, and more!
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s Basketball is now 4 to 5 for the season. They will play away until December 9. Follow them on their livestream and make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports.
- The 20th Annual Festival of Wreaths raised over $105,000 for scholarships. Thank you to all the generous donors who supported this event!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office