(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The second round of eight-week classes will begin on March 22. You can still enroll in them by checking your schedule on My Crowder.
- Schedules for summer and fall classes are available today. See the schedule on My Crowder by clicking on the Academics link.
- Priority enrollment for summer and fall classes starts next month, following this schedule:
- April 4 – Students with 30+ hours completed
- April 6 – Students with 1–29 hours completed
- April 11 – All Crowder students
- April 18 – Open enrollment
- Commencement is right around the corner! Ceremonies will take place as follows:
- May 13, 7:00 pm – Nursing students (McDonald County and Nevada)
- May 14, 10:00 am and 1:00 pm – Times will be announced by degrees in the near future.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Central Ozarks Conference High School Art Exhibit is now in the Longwell Museum and runs through March 31. The closing reception will be held on March 31 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Closed weekends and holidays.
- This week is National Drug and Alcohol Prevention week! Activities include:
- March 21 – Ice Cream Social in the Student Center (Neosho campus) at 12:00 pm.
- March 22 – Follow the Campus Life Facebook page for upcoming details, which will be announced soon.
- March 23 – Drunk Googles in the Student Center (Neosho) from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- March 24 – Coffee & Karaoke in the Student Center (Neosho) from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Crowder’s Agriculture division will host their Annual Aggie Day on Thursday, March 24. Area FFA students will participate in the event.
- Crowder Theatre presents: How I Learned to Drive, March 24 to 26. Reservations available soon. Click here for more details.
- Crowder’s Career Fair will be held on April 6. This is a great way for businesses to meet and hire students! If you have questions, please contact Jeff Elwood, Graduation, Career & Transfer Coordinator at 417.455.5618.
- Free lunch will be offered at the Neosho campus on Wednesday, March 30 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, sponsored by BSU.
- The International Club is hosting game nights each Thursday from 6:00 to 9:00 pm in the Student Center at the Neosho campus. This is free to all students and pizza is provided!
- Friends of the Library’s used book sale will take place on April 12 through 14 in the Wright Conference Center, Room C. Please call 417.455.5775 for more information. Book sale hours are as follows:
- Tuesday, April 12 – 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 13 – 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Thursday, April 14 – 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- There will be an Easter Egg Hunt at the Bell Tower on the Neosho campus on April 13 at 2:00 pm. This is co-sponsored by Campus Life and Project Now. Eggs will be filled with candy and a chance to win a TV, as well as other prizes like gift cards, a Kuerig, Air Fryer, and more. The first 50 students will get an Easter pail.
- There are pets available for adoption through our Vet Tech program! Learn more here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder Baseball is 20-7 on the season. The sixth-ranked NJCAA Division I team will play at home this week on Thursday, March 24. Stay up to date with their schedule here.
- Crowder Softball is 24-4 on the season. The fourteenth-ranked NJCAA Division I team will play at home on Thursday, March 24. Stay up to date with their schedule here.
- Interested in playing women’s soccer, men’s and women’s cross country, or golf? Contact our Athletic Department at 417.455.5423 to hear more about our sports.
- Suspects & Sleuths, a dinner party to die for, will be held on April 22 and 23. Events begin at 6:00 pm each night. Tickets are available for either evening here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office