(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The summer and fall 2021 schedule is now available to view here. Open enrollment starts on April 12. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early!
- Summer classes are scheduled to begin June 7. Fall classes will begin on August 23. Click here to view the academic calendar for details.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Crowder Theatre Department’s musical production of Junie B. Jones will be held from June 24 to 26. More information coming soon!
- Roughrider Baseball is now 46-6 overall after defeating Three Rivers in a best-of-three sub-regional series. They now advance to play in the four-team Region 16 tournament at Joe Becker Stadium in Joplin on Thursday, May 13 at 4:00 pm against Metropolitan. Check the bracket for more details.
- Roughrider Softball ended their season in the Region 16 tournament as a runner-up to Three Rivers in the tournament. Congratulations to those players who earned Region 16 team and tournament honors:
- Region 16 — First Team: Shelby Chavers (OF), Courtney Story (OF), Marissa Mitchell (OF), Sydney Ward (P), Bailey Buffington (P), Emily Shipman (Catcher)
- Region 16 — Second Team: Jorika Alvarez (IF)
- All Tournament Team: Buffington, Ward, Story, Jesseniah Cox (IF), Kassie Mayberry (IF), and Skylar Randall (IF). Congratulations on a fantastic season!
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer is now 4-3-1 on the season and will play at Neosho High School’s Bob Anderson Field on Monday, May 10 at 6:00 pm.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office