Crowder College’s Training & Development Solutions will host an advanced robotics training course over the course of three days from December 19 to 21.
This course covers advanced programming techniques, without having to use a teach pendant. Participants will also learn about PLC and robot digital inputs and outputs and ethernet connections to interface with a PLC and HMI, and material handling from one cell to another. The training will be held at the Joplin Advanced Training & Technology Center. Please note that Introduction to Robotics is a prerequisite for this class.
Details for the course’s topics are included below.
- Writing and downloading a program from a computer to the robot.
- How a robot’s digital inputs and outputs work.
- How to interface them with a PLC program.
- Control of the robot from an operator panel and HMI.
- Monitoring the status of the robot.
- Controlling the robot’s movements based on exterior conditions.
- Recovering from robot fault conditions.
- Using the Amatrol Factory Floor machine to move parts through a series of cells.
This course is eligible for Missouri One Start Reimbursement for Eligible Companies. To register or learn more, click here.
Crowder College Training & Development Solutions