(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus! Please note that all Crowder locations will be closed November 22–24 for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Fall 2023 commencement ceremonies are coming up! Nursing students’ commencement will be on Friday, December 15 at 7:00 pm. All other degrees will take place on Saturday, December 16 at 10:00 am. Both ceremonies will be held in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium on the Neosho campus. Find out more here.
- Do you need a tutor to help you prep for finals or want to become a tutor to help others? Find out how to here.
- Spring 2023 open enrollment is open now and continues through the first week of classes in January. Contact your advisor today so you’re ready when the spring semester begins on January 16!
- The Crowder Quill is Crowder’s arts and literary magazine, and its staff is now accepting entries for its annual literature, photography, and art contests! Find our more here.
- Crowder’s Social Science Division will be hosting a History Symposium series throughout the 2023–2024 academic year, sponsored in partnership by the Missouri Humanities Trust Fund. For more information, please contact Denna Clymer at 417.455.5614 or DennaClymer@Crowder.edu. Save the dates for the remaining series:
- Thursday, March 7 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 4 at 6:00 pm
- Lee Library is selling raffle tickets for a pizza and soda meal and All Day Study Room. The chances are $1 per ticket or $5 for 6. The raffle closes on Tuesday, November 21. Stop by the Lee Library to purchase tickets!
- The Theatre Department will host their winter production on December 8 and 9 at 7:00 pm nightly in the Blackbox Theatre inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center. This production is composed of short scenes and plays performed by students in Crowder’s Acting I class. Admission is a canned food item for the Rider Pantry. To reserve your tickets, please call 417.455.5678 or click here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s Women’s Basketball team is no 3–4 on the season. They will be on the road until Tuesday, December 5 when they will play in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium at 6:00 pm.
- Crowder’s Men’s and Women’s Cross Country recently competed in the National Championship in Huntsville, Alabama. The women placed 17th and the men place 18th. Congratulations to both teams!
- Crowder will also host a Baseball Youth Camp for players aged 9–12. The first session will be held on November 13 and 27 and the second session will be held on December 4 and 11. The cost is $80 per session. Register here.
- Men’s & Women’s Golf teams have a raffle fundraiser with 3 prizes: 22″ Copper Kettle Charcoal Grill, 31″ Steel Wood Burning Fire Pit & Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X Putter. Purchase tickets here.
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the “Jobs” tab on their website or click here.
- Mark your calendar for the 21st annual Festival of Wreaths, which will be held on November 14 at 5:00 pm in the the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Raffle tickets are available now with auction items to be listed soon. Secure your raffle tickets here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office