(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- All students who are planning to graduate in December should complete a graduation application. And congratulations to all of Crowder’s December grads!
- Do you need a tutor to help you prep for finals or want to become a tutor to help others? Find out how to here.
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2024 classes begins on Monday, October 30! Contact your advisor today! Enrollment is as follows:
- October 30: Currently enrolled students with 30+ credit hours.
- November 1: Currently enrolled students with one to 29 credit hours.
- November 6: Currently enrolled students with no completed hours.
- November 13: Open enrollment.
- The Crowder Quill is Crowder’s arts and literary magazine, and its staff is now accepting entries for its annual literature, photography, and art contests! Find our more here.
- Crowder’s Social Science Division will be hosting a History Symposium series throughout the 2023–2024 academic year, sponsored in partnership by the Missouri Humanities Trust Fund. The next session in the series will be Thursday, November 9 at 6:00 pm, when Dr. William Piston, Missouri State University’s Emeritus and winner of the Missouri history award, will lecture on his book, Portraits of Conflict: A Photographic History of Missouri in the Civil War. For more information, please contact Denna Clymer at 417.455.5614 or DennaClymer@Crowder.edu. Save the dates for the remaining series:
- Thursday, March 7 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 4 at 6:00 pm
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Men’s Soccer won the Region 16 Championship, defeating Jefferson 3–0! They will no play at Johnson Community College against the Kansas winner for the Plains District title on Sunday, November 5.
- Women’s Basketball will begin their season on Friday, November 3 at the North Ark Classic.
- Men’s and Women’s Cross Country competed in the Region 16 meet and both teams earned top honors. They will now compete in the National Championship in Huntsville, Alabama on Saturday, November 11.
- Crowder will host Baseball Showcase Camps for players in high school October 21 and on November 4 and 11. The registration fee for pitcher or position players is $100 or $150 for both. To register or find out more, click here.
- Crowder will also host a Baseball Youth Camp for players aged 9–12. The first session will be held on November 13 and 27 and the second session will be held on December 4 and 11. The cost is $80 per session. Register here.
- Crowder College is excited to welcome their new e-sports Coach Tyler Lloyd. Please join us in welcoming him to Crowder!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the “Jobs” tab on their website or click here.
- Mark your calendar for the 21st annual Festival of Wreaths, which will be held on November 14 at 5:00 pm in the the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus. Raffle tickets are available now with auction items to be listed soon. Secure your raffle tickets here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office