(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- All students who are planning to graduate in December should complete a graduation application. And congratulations to all of Crowder’s December grads!
- Do you need a tutor or want to become a tutor? Find out how to here.
- Priority enrollment for Spring 2024 classes begins on Monday, October 30! Contact your advisor today! Enrollment is as follows:
- October 30: Currently enrolled students with 30+ credit hours.
- November 1: Currently enrolled students with one to 29 credit hours.
- November 6: Currently enrolled students with no completed hours.
- November 13: Open enrollment.
- The Transfer Fair will be held on Tuesday, October 10 in the Wright Conference Center from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. There will be 20 universities there to talk to transfer students. Additional fairs include:
- Webb City on Tuesday, October 24 from 9:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Cassville on Wednesday, October 25 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Nevada on Thursday, October 26 from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- The Daisy Cook Art Exhibit will be on display in the Longwell Museum inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center starting Friday, October 27. Cook is known for her “primitive” school art that documents a way of life that no longer exists. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Crowder Quill is Crowder’s arts and literary magazine, and its staff is now accepting entries for its annual literature, photography, and art contests! Find our more here.
- Crowder’s Social Science Division will be hosting a History Symposium series throughout the 2023–2024 academic year, sponsored in partnership by the Missouri Humanities Trust Fund. For more information, please contact Denna Clymer at 417.455.5614 or DennaClymer@Crowder.edu. Save the dates for the remaining series:
- Thursday, November 9 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, March 7 at 6:00 pm
- Thursday, April 4 at 6:00 pm
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s Women’s Soccer is now 6–8 and the Men’s Soccer team is now 6–5–5 for the season. The men’s team will host Jefferson in the Region 16 Championships on Friday, October 27 at 2:00 pm.
- Women’s Basketball will start their season on Friday, November 3 at the North Ark Classic.
- Men’s and Women’s Golf will play on October 23 in Newton, Kansas at the Sand Creek Station Golf Course.
- Men’s and Women’s Cross Country will run in their Region 16 meets on Friday, October 27 at St. Charles and Sedalia, respectively.
- Crowder will host Baseball Showcase Camps for players in high school October 21 and on November 4 and 11. The registration fee for pitcher or position players is $100 or $150 for both. To register or find out more, click here.
- Crowder College is excited to welcome their new e-sports Coach Tyler Lloyd. Please join us in welcoming him to Crowder!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the “Jobs” tab on their website or click here.
- Mark your calendar for the 21st annual Festival of Wreaths, which will be held on November 14 at 5:00 pm in the the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office