(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Fall classes began on Monday, August 21, but you still have until Friday, August 25 to enroll in 16-week courses! See the full schedule here.
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- Welcome Week activities began on Monday, August 21 on the Neosho campus. Activities include a selfie station, anything-but-a-shirt-tie-dye, BBQ and club rush, karaoke, ice cream social, games on the Quad, free pizza, a bingo night, and much more. See all of this week’s activities here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s Soccer season begins on Wednesday, August 30 as both the Women’s and Men’s Soccer teams go up against NEO at 2:00 pm. There are several away scrimmages and games that will be held prior to this, and you can see the details about them here.
- There are upcoming fundraisers that the community can take part in to support the Crowder’s Women’s Basketball Fundraisers, including:
- Cornhole Tournament (Saturday, September 9 @ 5:00 pm): Put together your team and download the Scoreholio app to register. Registration is $50 per team.
- Delivered Lunches (Tuesday, September 12): Have lunch delivered straight to your office! Only $8 for a pulled pork sandwich, chips, and a chocolate chip cookie. All proceeds will go to the Women’s Basketball Team. All orders must be placed by September 1.
- Crowder’s e-Sports Team will host their first meeting of the semester on Wednesday, August 23 at 12:00 pm in the e-Sports Room, which is in the Dell Red Tech Education Center, Room TC 108.
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
- Mark your calendar for the 21st annual Festival of Wreaths, which will be held on November 14! More information will be released soon.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office