Hiring and onboarding employees grows ever more difficult and costly. Companies that focus on retention efforts through a lens of workplace wellness can increase retention and the productivity of the employees they serve. Join Freeman Health System as they tackle vital topics in a free workshop, “Workplace Wellness to Retain Employees,” on Thursday, September 28 from 7:30 to 9:00 am.
In this session, participants will:
- Discuss the importance of supporting employees in whole-person wellness, which includes health, safety, meaning, connection, achievement, and growth resiliency.
- Review the Wellness Wheel.
- Learn how to increase employee interest in workplace wellness programs by using a needs and interest survey.
- Explore how to drive wellness program engagement through incentives.
- Implement easy wins using the CALM Campaign and organizing workplace walking groups.
Attendance options include in-person attendance at the Freeman Business Center (3220 McClelland Blvd. in Joplin; please enter on the back side of the building) and virtual attendance via Zoom. Those attending in person can enjoy a light breakfast. For those attending virtually, you will receive a registration link prior to the start of the event. Register for either attendance option here.