(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment is open for summer and fall classes. Make an appointment with your advisor today! See the full schedule here.
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- Crowder and Missouri Southern State University (MSSU) will sign an articulation agreement for Social Work and Health Care Administration on Thursday, May 4 at 10:00 am in the Wright Conference Center.
- Commencement Ceremonies for Spring 2023 will be held in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium at the following times:
- Thursday, May 11 @ 2:00 pm – Rehearsal in the Wright Conference Center
- Friday, May 12 @ 7:00 pm – McDonald County’s RN and Nevada’s RN and PN programs
- Saturday, May 13@ 10:00 am – All Agriculture, General Studies, and AAT/Teaching
- Saturday, May 13 @ 1:00 pm – All other programs
- Book Buyback will be running from May 8 to May 19 at the bookstores on the Neosho, Cassville, Nevada, Webb City, and McDonald County campuses. Check with each store for specific hours.
- Congratulations to Carl Kavies Kiilu and Michael Kiele who were named as All-Missouri Academic Team members. Read more here.
- The Crowder College Student Art Exhibit will be in the Longwell Museum from April 10 to May 5. The closing reception will be held on Wednesday, May 3 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The Museum is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The Lee Library will host a midnight study with free pizza for students on Thursday, May 4 from 8:30 pm to midnight.
- Campus Life will have a late night breakfast available on Monday, May 8 from 9:00 to 10:00 pm in the Dining Hall. Food is free to students.
- Counseling services will have a Relaxation Station set up in the Fireside Room of the Student Center. Take time to relax by coloring, playing games, listening to music, and just relaxing. There may even be puppies on campus one day during finals!
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Softball is now 40 to 14 on the season.
- Baseball is now 45-11 on the season and is ranked seventh in the NJCAA Division’s Baseball polls! They will play a sub-regional round at home.
- Congratulations to Cierra Tunley of Crowder’s Women’s Golf Team. She placed third at the Region 16/District Tournament. She also earned the opportunity to play at the National Tournament, which will be held from May 9 to May 12 at the Buffalo Dunes Golf Course in Garden City, Kansas. Tunley and Kayla Hage were also named All-Region 16 Tournament Players.
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports and follow them on Facebook, @CrowderCollegeAthletics.
- Scholarship applications for Fall 2023 are open now. Apply for one today!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office