(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Welcome back, Roughriders! 2023 Spring Classes are back in session as of Tuesday, January 17, 2023. You can still enroll in a second eight-week course between now and March 20.
- Scholarship applications for Spring 2023 are open through February 10.
- Graduation, Transfer and Career Services have planned visits to several transfer universities. These are free visits and transportation is provided. Please contact Jeff Elwood or call 417.455.5618 if you want to attend any of the following:
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, February 24, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Missouri University of Science and Technology – Thursday, March 2, 2023 @ 5:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, March 10, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Missouri State University – Friday, March 24, 2023 @ 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 31, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- The Neosho High School Art exhibit is displayed in the Longwell Museum until Thursday, February 23. A closing reception will be held on February 23 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The Museum is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The next lecture in the Civil War Symposium is set for March 9, 2023 at 6:00 pm. Join Dr. Chris Huggard of the NWACC in the Wright Conference Center as he speaks on the Pea Ridge Civil War battle.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s Basketball is now 12 to 16 on the season. They are on the road this week. Follow them on their livestream.
- Softball is now six to two for the season. They are on the road this week.
- Baseball is now seven to four on the season. They will play at home on Saturday, February 25 and Sunday, February 26.
- Men’s and Women’s Golf will kick off their spring season in March. Stay tuned for details!
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports.
Training & Development Solutions
- Training opportunities for non-credit business and industry customized to fit an employers needs. TDS works with businesses with training in a variety of areas from Industrial Maintenance to Managerial Leadership. Find out more here, call 417.680.3202, or email TDS@Crowder.edu.
- Scholarship applications for Spring 2023 are open through February 10. Apply for one today!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office