(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment is open for summer and fall classes! See the full schedule on My Crowder and click the Academics link. Be sure to share the hashtag #IEnrolledCrowder2022 to win prizes once you have enrolled.
- Commencement ceremonies were held on May 13 and 14. Congratulations to all the graduates!
- Summer classes begin on June 6. Remember, it’s not too late to enroll!
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Summer Theatre presents the musical Annie, Jr. from June 16 to June 18. Showings will be held at 7:00 pm on Thursday and Friday with 10:00 am to 2:00 pm showtimes on Saturday.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s softball team won the Midwest District championship, which earns them a spot in the National Tournament that will be held from May 24 to 28 in Yuma, Arizona.
- Crowder’s baseball team won the Region 16 championship and has advanced to the South Central District Tournament, which will be held from May 20 to 22 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Click here to read more about the baseball and softball team’s wins.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment