(Joplin, MO) – Crowder College’s Training & Development Solutions is excited to announce the addition of the Dale Carnegie Immersion Course to their upcoming training schedule! This is an in-person course that takes place on Thursdays for three consecutive weeks in June. The dates for the course are June 2, June 9, and June 16. Those who aspire to become champions in their profession are encouraged to attend.
- How to energize your career.
- How to build confidence and break down belief barriers.
- Creating an intentional, sustainable future.
- Strengthening key relationships.
- Resolving conflict and building consensuses.
- Influencing others.
- Maintaining a positive outlook.
- How to excel as a communicator.
- How to stand head and shoulders above the crowd!
This inspirational seminar is a life-changing event designed for individuals who have one thing in common: an intentional goal of outperforming their personal best.
The cost to attend is $1,525 per individual. To register, please contact Melissa Smith at 417.680.3202 or TDS@crowder.edu.
Melissa Smith, Director
Training & Development Solutions