(Joplin, MO) – The Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce (JACC) is excited to announce the speakers and sponsors for the inaugural 2024 YP Summit on Friday, February 9 at Harry M. Cornell Arts & Entertainment Complex in Joplin, Missouri.
This one-day event has been developed by the Joplin Young Professionals Network’s executive committee, a program of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce. The keynote and breakout sessions are programmed for all levels of employees and executives, and we welcome professionals from all industries.
- Keynote: Kalan Hubbard, Entrepreneur – Entrepremarriage™
- Connection Speaker: Jeff Houghton, former host of The Mystery Hour – Go with the Ones You’re With: How to Make Amazing Things Happen Right Where You Are
- Development Speaker: Doug Hunt, Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce – Closing Your G.A.P.: Gratitude, Attitude, Passion
- Serve Speaker: Debi Koelkebeck, Jasper County CASA – Empowered By Purpose
The Chamber and Joplin Young Professionals Network would like to extend their heartfelt gratitude to their valued sponsors whose support has been instrumental in making this event a reality.
- Presenting Sponsor: FORVIS
- Gold Sponsor: Southwest Missouri Bank
- Networking Sponsors: Keller Williams
- Developing Sponsors:
All area young professionals are invited to participate, and chamber membership is not required. Individuals who are interested in building stronger connections with other young professionals and the community are welcome to attend. To register for the event, visit joplincc.com.
To learn more, please contact Erin Slifka at email@example.com or at 417.624.4150.
Erin Slifka, Marketing & Public Information Manager
Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce