Is your business searching for a retention or recruiting edge? Workplace wellness is an attractive tool that helps businesses attract and retain employees.
The Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at Missouri Southern State University will partner with Freeman Health System to present “Wellness for Business Part One: Exploring the Why’s and How’s of Wellness” from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm on Wednesday, April 27 in the Freeman Health System Business Center’s AV Auditorium, 3220 McClelland Blvd. Lunch will be provided.
For those who cannot attend in person, it will also be offered as a virtual webinar.
Participants will learn how the WorkWell Missouri Initiative encourages employers to create environmental changes and worksite policies that make it easy for employees to initiate and follow through with voluntary health behavior changes.
Topics will include:
- Why your organization should establish a worksite wellness program.
- How worksite wellness programs benefit both the employee and employer.
- The importance of having senior leadership support and an active wellness committee to drive your program.
- Why it’s important to utilize evidence-based wellness resources at the local, state and national levels.
- How to create a wellness plan starting with the CDC Worksite Health ScoreCard.
Admission is free, with a registration deadline of 5:00 pm on Monday, April 18. For those who choose to attend the virtual session, the deadline to register is 5:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26.
To register or for more information, visit www.mssutraining.com and click on “View Events.”
For more information and to register for either event, please visit www.mssutraining.com and click on “View Events.”
Be the first to comment