(Joplin, MO) – February 2022 – Nominations are now open for the 2022 Business of the Year Awards, presented by BKD CPAs & Advisors and the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce.
This is your opportunity to nominate a business or a not-for-profit business and recognize the contributions of businesses to the local economy and to the overall progress of the Joplin area. Awards will be presented at the Chamber’s annual banquet to three (3) deserving businesses serving our community — one business employing 1-50 employees, one business employing 51+ employees, and one not-for-profit business.
Requirements for nomination:
- Must be in good standing with the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Must have been a member of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce for two years.
- Previous winners from 2017 or earlier are eligible.
Finalists will be chosen based on the following criteria:
- Contributions to the community.
- Business or management philosophy.
- Response to challenges.
- Innovative products or services.
- Employee involvement/recognition.
To nominate a business, complete the 2022 Business of the Year form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 28, 2022.
Stephanie McGrew, Special Events Manager
Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce
Be the first to comment