(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Open enrollment for Spring 2022 begins today. Check out next semester’s available classes here.
- Finals week will be December 13 — 16. Make sure you know all the important, upcoming dates by viewing the academics calendar and finals schedule here.
- December 18, 2021 is graduation day! Crowder will be holding a walk-through ceremony for those participating. If you plan on graduating this fall, make sure that you have completed your application for graduation here.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Art Faculty Exhibit, Work in Progress, December 1 to January 20, 2022. Reception will be held December 9, 5:00 to 7:00 pm, in the Longwell Museum located inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Museum hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Closed weekends and holidays.
- Apprenticeship Summit, January 18, 2:00 to 4:00 pm, Wright Conference Center on Neosho campus. Learn more about apprenticeship opportunities from speakers and participants. To find out more & register go to: www.crowder.edu/grants/apprenticeships.
- Crowder Quill is accepting entries for its 2022 publication. www.CrowderQuill.com for details.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s Basketball is now 3-11 for the season. They will play at home Friday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11 at 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm respectively, in the Roughrider Classic. To see their complete game schedule, click here.
- Crowder College is participating in Giving Tuesday on November 30! To give, click here.
Crowder College Employment
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment