(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment for second 8-week classes is still available. To learn more, click here.
- First 8-week course evaluations are now open. Check Canvas or your student email to complete yours.
- Transfer Fairs will be held throughout the month of October and will be open to current students as well as alumni:
- October 12 – Neosho campus, 10:00 am to 1:30 pm in the Wright Conference Center, with free pizza.
- October 14 – Webb City campus, 10:00 am to 1:30 pm.
- October 28 – Nevada campus, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Fall Break will be October 18 and 19. All Crowder College locations will be closed; the college will also be closing at noon on October 11 for an in-service meeting.
- December 18, 2021 is graduation day! Crowder will be holding a walk-through ceremony for those participating. If you plan on graduating this fall, make sure that you have completed your application for graduation here.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- In honor of Drug & Alcohol awareness month, Campus Life is planning various activities in accordance with iSober October. The following activities are open to all students and will feature free t-shirts and swag while supplies last:
- October 13 – Scary Movie Night & S’Mores @ 7:00 pm, Roughrider Village
- October 15 – Exeter Corn Maze @ 4:00 pm. Email campuslife@Crowder.edu to register; the first 25 registered get free entry!
- October 20 – Soccer Tailgate Party & Pumpkin Painting @ 7:00 pm. Tailgate will be held at the soccer fields and the pumpkin painting at the Brown Dorms Gazebo.
- October 26 – Haunted Bowling & Costume Party @ 7:00 to 10:00 pm at Edgewood Bowl. Prizes will be awarded for the best costume!
- Show Me Crowder will be held on October 13! We look forward to welcoming prospective students!
- The Longwell Museum will be hosting its Vault Exhibit from September 1 to October 20 inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center with an opening reception to be held on September 9 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm. The Museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The International Club will host game nights on Thursdays at 6:00 pm in the Student Center. Find out more here.
- The Baptist Student Union hosts a free lunch for all Crowder students, faculty, and staff each Wednesday from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm in the BSU Building at 4151 Beaumont Drive, just two minutes away from the Neosho campus.
- Crowder is looking for your feedback! Complete a student survey and win an Apple iPad mini, Apple Airpods, a Nintendo Switch, $100 Amazon gift card, or a Visa gift card by completed a media preference survey for the Public Information office. Please note that this survey is intended only for current students. Check your Crowder email for a link and password.
- Crowder Theatre presents Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express, adapted by Ken Ludwig from October 21 to 23. Click here for more information.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer is now 3-7-1 for the season. They will play at home on October 16 at 4:00, on October 20 at 2:00 pm, and on October 23 at 2:00 pm. See the complete schedule here.
- eSports Day Camp will be held on October 16 for ages 7 to 11 and 12 years or older. Register by October 15 and learn more here!
- Women’s Basketball is looking for gateworkers during home games! Interested individuals should contact Tina Wilson at TinaWilson@Crowder.edu or at 417.455.5658.
- 19th Annual Festival of Wreaths will be held on Tuesday, November 9. This is Crowder’s single, largest fundraiser for scholarship. Details will be coming soon!
Crowder College Employment
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office