(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The summer and fall 2021 schedule is now available to view here. Open enrollment starts on April 12. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early!
- Summer classes are scheduled to begin June 7. Fall classes will begin on August 23. Click here to view the academic calendar for details.
- Spring 2021 Commencement videos are available now! Join us in congratulating our graduates here.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Crowder Theatre Department’s musical production of Junie B. Jones will be held from June 24 to 26. More information coming soon!
- Roughrider Baseball earned Region 16 Championship this past weekend. They will play in the South Central District tournament at Wilburton, Oklahoma at 12:00 pm on Friday, May 21. Find out the details here.
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer is now fell to Jefferson in the Region 16 tournament finals. #GoRoughriders
Crowder College Employment
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment