Missouri Main Street Connection is proud to announce a new grant opportunity! A grant application workshop will be hosted on April 8 with two time slots, 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. You must attend one of the application workshops to apply for this grant.
Area local Main Street programs and Main Street business owners can apply for assistance in these areas:
- Community & Business Marketing Plan
- New Business Recruitment Plan
- New Business Retention Plan
- Business Owner Succession Plan
- Amenity & Communication Plans to Promote Safety as People Return to the District
- Pop-Up Shop & Incubator Benefits / Utilization
- Featured Artisans Benefit / Utilization
- Cooperative Business Models for Testing Market Potential
- Market & Demographic Analysis Training
- Establishing an Online Storefront for Growth
- Marketing Plans
- Advertising Tactics
- Social Media Engagement
- Diversify Customer Base
- Utilize & Increase Sales on Online Platforms
- Business Evaluation
- Implementations of Business Solutions
- Local Sourcing Identification
- Operational Growth Initiatives & Shifts
We welcome creative ideas in the application process! To RSVP, please email Janie@MoMainStreet.org.
To find out more about Missouri Main Street Connections, visit momainstreet.org.