(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus:
- Academic calendar for Fall 2020. Make sure you know the important dates!
- Spring 2021 enrollment is open. If you have not contacted your advisor to re-enroll, contact them today! And make sure to check out the available courses now!
- Finals are just around the corner, starting December 7 and ending on December 11.
- Fall 2020 graduates will be honored with a video ceremony that will available on or before December 12 at youtube.com/CrowderCollege. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Angels tree gifts will need to be returned by November 30. For more information, please contact the Campus Life office at 417.455.5644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- High School Equivalency for non-English speaking students is available through our HEP program. To view classes that are currently available, click here.
- Check out the Community Education offers: crowder.edu/community-education/.
- December 1 is Giving Tuesday, a global generosity movement that encourages people to do good. For this Giving Tuesday, we are hoping to make a difference for our students who are in greatest need as they overcome life’s challenges. We are raising funds on this one day to go specifically to help students in crisis. One of our donors is doing a dollar-for-dollar match for the first $1,000 raised on Giving Tuesday. Your gift of $10 becomes $20, and a gift of $25 becomes $50. You may participate by making a gift via credit card at crowder.edu/ways-to-give, noting it for “greatest need.” Or drop your check or cash at the Foundation office on the first floor of Newton Hall.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- The Dale Carnegie Immersion course will be held December 1, 8, and 15. This is a great training opportunity. Check out the schedule to learn more!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office