(Joplin, MO) – Like most 2020 events, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Four States is doing things a little different in the interest of safety. 0.0K miles means that you can social distance (and you won’t have to actually run for the 2020 Big Red Shoe or attend an event) while still helping to raise funds for RMHC of the Four States.
- Online only: runsignup.com/Race/MO/Joplin/BigRedShoe
- Registration is now extended through September 30th
- Flat Fee of $35
- Entry Includes:
- Custom logoed T-shirt
- Custom Magnet (with TAMKO & RMHC logos)
- Coupons from local supporters
- Packets will be mailed to each participant at close of event.
Tie Dye Contest
Once you receive your shirt, we encourage you to:
- Tie dye your shirt(s) and make it a fun family affair
- Submit a photo of your finished tie dye shirt to RMHC of the Four States Facebook page
- You will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win an exclusive gift card.
“TAMKO encourages all businesses to continue their annual donations to RMHC of the Four States. During a year of unprecedented challenges brought on by the coronavirus pandemic, it is important to continue our support for the house, and we hope others will do the same.”
Kim Eckerman, Director of Marketing and Communications, TAMKO
One-hundred percent of entry fees will be going to your Ronald McDonald House of the Four States to support families of seriously ill children and ill expectant mothers being treated at Freeman Health System and Mercy Hospital Joplin. For over 22 years, twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year, the House offers these families a refuge from the hospital—a room of their own, kitchen and laundry facilities, and a playroom for the children.
Find out more about how you can become involved and help the Ronald McDonald House by logging onto www.rmhjoplin.org or calling 417-624-2273.