Are you looking to understand the ins and outs of credit? Then you’re invited to join the Missouri Small Business Development Center hosted at Missouri Southern State University for their Credit as an Asset Workshop on Wednesday, February 21, 2024!
Generously sponsored by OakStar Bank, this course is designed to be interactive and help participants learn more about building and improving their credit profile so that they can achieve their financial goals.
This workshop will provide participants with the tools and information needed to:
- Set credit-building goals.
- Understand how credit building works.
- Learn how to read and understand credit reports and scores.
- Understand how to deal with debt and collections while building credit.
- Explore tools and develop skills in order to build credit.
- Learn about credit-building products and resources that may help on your credit-building journey.
This event is limited to 20 participants, so reserve your spot here.
This workshop is organized by the New Growth Women’s Business Center and Missouri Small Business Development Center as well as Support from the U.S. Small Business Administration.