The Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) Torch Awards recognize companies and charities that are committed to exceptional standards for ethical business practices and service to their customers, employees, suppliers, and communities.
TORCH Award winners must show creativity in their ability to manage customer expectations, provide excellent customer service and resolve disputes. They must demonstrate the ways they inspire their workforce to adopt and communicate their ethics and further their mission. They must embody truth in advertising and help foster ethics within their industry and community. Benefits for the winners include:
- Recognition for trust through a trusted brand, the BBB
- Promotions by the BBB in the news and on social media
- The ability to advertise your award to customers and clients
- The opportunity for exclusive paid promotion spots on the BBB’s website
- Recognition at the Torch Awards event
- A personalized crystal trophy
Join the BBB team for the 2023 BBB Torch Awards luncheon on Wednesday, November 1 at the White River Conference Center at 600 W. Sunshine Street in Springfield, Missouri! Networking will take place from 11:30 am to 12:00 pm with the awards program to follow from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. The event will feature a keynote from Doug Hunt, the Director of Entrepreneurship at the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce, as well as emceeing by reporter and television host Joy Robertson.
Get your tickets and learn more here.