SERVPRO is excited to announce that they will be hosting their inaugural First Responders Golf Tournament on Thursday, October 12, 2023 at the Carthage Golf Course. This event will be dedicated to local first responders, so they can have a great day of fun while also raising funds for the First Responders Children Foundation.
This charity golf tournament is open for sponsorships. Sponsoring a first responder golf team not only demonstrates your organization’s commitment to supporting local heroes, but also offers a unique opportunity for businesses to gain exposure and brand recognition! As a sponsor, businesses will receive prominent visibility through various marketing channels, including:
- Logo placement on giveaway shirts during the tournament.
- Recognition on event-related flyers, social media, and a large banner that will be placed at the opening of the golf course.
- A dedicated sponsor display area at a tee box, allowing sponsors to engage with first responders.
- Mentioning in the event’s opening, acknowledging sponsors’ generous support.
- Business logos and links to sponsor websites on a dedicated thank-you social media post.
SERVPRO has one sponsorship level available at $750 to sponsor a team of four first responders at the tournament. Additionally, they welcome any contributions of business swag for goodie bags that will be distributed to each golfer.
Learn more by contacting Candi Thompson at 417.793.6075.