(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus! Please note that all Crowder College locations will be closed on Monday, June 19 in observation of Juneteenth.
- Summer classes began on June 5, but enrollment is still open! Enrollment for fall classes is also open, so make an appointment with your advisor today. See the full schedule here.
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- Congratulations to the 597 students who earned Spring 2023 Dean’s list honors! The list contains earning a 3.5 GPA or higher while taking 12 or more college credit hours. See the full list here.
- Tiny homes built by Crowder’s high school students at the Dell Reed Center went up for sale on Wednesday, May 31. Online bidding ends on Friday, June 30. Learn more here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s Women’s Basketball team will host a Boot Camp for players in fifth through eighth grades on June 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2023. To learn more, click here.
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports and follow them on Facebook, @CrowderCollegeAthletics.
- Scholarship applications for Fall 2023 are open now. Apply for one today!
- Congratulations to Crowder’s Employees of the Year: Terri Frye, Jared Moore, and Dr. Sherry Wilson!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office