(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Summer classes begin on June 5, but enrollment is still open! Enrollment for fall classes is also open. Make an appointment with your advisor today! See the full schedule here.
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- Commencement Ceremonies for Spring 2023 will be held in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium at the following times:
- Thursday, May 11 @ 2:00 pm – Rehearsal in the Wright Conference Center
- Friday, May 12 @ 7:00 pm – McDonald County’s RN and Nevada’s RN and PN programs
- Saturday, May 13@ 10:00 am – All Agriculture, General Studies, and AAT/Teaching
- Saturday, May 13 @ 1:00 pm – All other programs
- Book Buyback will be running from May 8 to May 19 at the bookstores on the Neosho, Cassville, Nevada, Webb City, and McDonald County campuses. Check with each store for specific hours.
- Campus Life will have a late night breakfast available on Monday, May 8 from 9:00 to 10:00 pm in the Dining Hall. Food is free to students.
- Counseling services will have a Relaxation Station set up in the Fireside Room of the Student Center. Take time to relax by coloring, playing games, listening to music, and just relaxing. There may even be puppies on campus one day during finals!
- The Crowder Quill has announced their submission winners. See all the winners here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s Softball Team is the Region 16 Champions! They will host the Midwest District vs. Indian Hills on Friday, May 12 and Saturday, May 13. Congratulations to the Region 16 players, including:
- First Team – Alyssa Jennings (Infield), Ava Sarwinski (Catcher), Chelsea Beville (Pitcher), and Laynee Tapp (Infield)
- Second Team – Aidan Dayberry (Pitcher), Carlee Durham (Outfield), Calee Gregory (Infield), Trinity Miller (Utility), and Mazzi Jones (Outfield).
- Coach Josh Barnes was also named the Region 16 Coach of the Year!
- Baseball is now ranked sixth in the NJCAA Division Baseball Polls! They won their sub-regional and will now advance to the Region 16 tournament that begins on Thursday, May 11 at Joe Becker Stadium in Joplin. Watch the website for details.
- Congratulations to Women’s Golf team member Cierra Tunley who placed Third at the Region 16 District Tournament! She earned the opportunity to play at the National Tournament on May 9 through 12 at Buffalo Dunes Golf Course in Garden City, Kansas. Tunley and Kayla Hage were both named All-Region 16 Tournament Players.
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports and follow them on Facebook, @CrowderCollegeAthletics.
- Scholarship applications for Fall 2023 are open now. Apply for one today!
- Congratulations to Crowder’s Employees of the Year: Terri Frye, Jared Moore, and Dr. Sherry Wilson!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office