(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Scholarship applications are open for Fall 2023. Apply today!
- Attention, Spring 2023 graduates! Get detailed information about upcoming commencement ceremonies here.
- Need a tutor for the last part of the semester? The Student Success Center has drop-in options and appointments available. Check out their offerings on the MyCrowder calendar or contact the Student Success Center at 417.455.5602 or SSC@crowder.edu.
- Graduation, Transfer and Career Services have planned visits to several transfer universities. These are free visits and transportation is provided. Please contact Jeff Elwood or call 417.455.5618 if you want to attend any of the following:
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 31, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- The 2023 Spring Job Fair and Career Expo will be held on Tuesday, March 28 at 10:00 am to 2:00 pm in the Bob Sneller Gym on the Neosho campus. More than 70 attendees plan to attend and the event is free and open to the public.
- The Central Ozark Conference High School Art exhibit is on display in the Longwell Museum from March 6 to March 30, when a closing reception will be held from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. The show includes artwork from students in the Carl Junction, Carthage, Joplin, Neosho, and Webb City school districts. The Museum is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Lee Library is seeking donations of used books for its annual book sale. For more information, please click here.
- Crowder’s Business Division will host its annual high school contest on Wednesday, March 29 on the Neosho campus. Sixteen schools are expected to compete with 238 students.
- Spillwater Drive, the Arkansas Country Music Association’s 2022 Artist of the Year, will perform Civil War era bluegrass music on Thursday, April 13 at 6:00 pm as part of the Civil War symposium.
- Crowder will be hosting a Genealogy Workshop on Tuesday, April 25 from 1:00 to 3:00 pm in the Lee Library on the Neosho Campus. Lee Library staff will offer a brief history of genealogy as well as an introduction to important documents, research tools, websites, tips on how to conduct genealogical research, and an opportunity to explore some of the online resources discussed in their presentation. Please RSVP to attend at 417.455.5606 or MatthewCole2@Crowder.edu.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Congratulations to the Roughrider Women’s Basketball player Clair Affolter for being named 1st Team All-Region 16!
- Softball is now 23 to nine for the season. Their next home game is Tuesday, March 28 at 1:00 and 3:00 pm.
- Baseball is now 20 to nine on the season. They will play at Fort Scott Community College on March 27 at 5:00 pm.
- Men’s and Women’s Golf will play on Monday, April 3 at the Park University Spring Classic.
- Crowder’s e-Sports is competing in League of Legends on Saturdays at 2:00 pm. Warzone team plays on Wednesday nights at 5:30 pm. For more information, please email JesseSkaggs@Crowder.edu.
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports and follow them on Facebook, @CrowderCollegeAthletics.
Training & Development Solutions
- Training opportunities for non-credit business and industry customized to fit an employers needs. TDS works with businesses with training in a variety of areas from Industrial Maintenance to Managerial Leadership. Find out more here, call 417.680.3202, or email TDS@Crowder.edu.
- Scholarship applications for Fall 2023 are open now. Apply for one today!
- Crowder will hold Suspects & Sleuths, a dinner party to die for, on Friday, April 21 and Saturday, April 22 at 6:00 pm each night. For more information about this fundraiser, click here. To purchase tickets, click here.
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office