(Neosho, MO) – Crowder College Theatre will present The Many Disguises of Robin Hood, by Brian Guehring, directed by NaTasha O’Brien-Davies, Saturday, March 25, 10:00 am and 2:00 pm at the Elsie Plaster Community Center on the Neosho campus.
The cast includes:
- ROBIN HOOD — Aubrey Rose Stafford
- MAID MARIAN — Kate McCullough
- LITTLE JOHN — Briggs Gard
- JILL SCARLET — Piper Jayne Davies
- FRIAR TUCK — Samuel Oakes
- ALANA DALE/YOUNG LADY PUPPET/PRINCE PUPPET — Nora Boyt
- ELIZABETH (BOLD BETH) — Mackenzie Whipkey
- MUCH/JESTER PUPPET — Henry Rhodes
- QUEEN ELEANOR — Bree Ward
- SHERIFF OF NOTTINGHAM — Carter Brown
- LUCIANA — Caroline Cole
- PRINCE JOHN — Payton Nalley
- KING RICHARD — Bront Boley
- LADY DIGGORY/SHERIFF PUPPET/OUTLAW — Adelyn Brewer
- WIDO/OUTLAW — Alexandra Smith
- FOREST/OUTLAW — Abby Grace Carnahan
- PUPPET NARRATOR/OUTLAW — Savannah Ash
In merry ol’ England, the townspeople are overtaxed and overwhelmed. Luckily, the mysterious outlaw Robin Hood is giving them hope by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. With many clever disguises, Robin continually tricks the greedy sheriff of Nottingham, his nasty daughter, Luciana, and the evil Prince John. Among the disguises is a minstrel costume to steal Prince John’s silver plates and excellent cook. Robin also dresses as an old man and enters the archery contest to win the golden arrow. When a young girl from Nottingham joins Robin’s band of outlaws, she discovers Robin’s secret: Robin Hood is actually a woman. Eventually, Robin needs her merry band of outlaws and her childhood friend, the brave Maid Marian, to use all of their quarterstaffs, swords, arrows, and wits to save her from the gallows.
Tickets are available for purchase online through our Bookstore.
Price is $3–5 and may also be purchased at the door.
Public Information Office