Twin Hills Golf & Country Club is seeking applicants for their Pool Manager position.
A pool manager oversees the operations of the swimming pool and other aquatic facilities at a public recreation center or private club. As a pool manager, your job duties include managing the staff schedule, training staff, supervising lifeguards during busy hours, and enforcing facility safety rules and policies with patrons. During the season, the manager does walkthroughs of the whole facility, inspecting equipment and water slides for potential damage and safety issues, and requests repairs and maintenance when necessary. The pool manager also helps check in members and guests daily.
There are no formal education requirements for this position, though applicants must be at least 21 years old and have current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage staff schedules
- Train new staff members
- Oversee lifeguards
- Schedule lifeguards
- Inspect facilities for repairs and maintenance
- Make sure pool area, chairs, tables, bathrooms, and kitchen areas are clean.
- Work with F and B manager on a daily basis.
- Keep accurate records of visitors.
- Report problems and request service calls.
- Help create and manage events.
- Create a fun and safe environment for members and guests.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old
- Current CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications
Get in touch with us today to learn more about the position and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lance Allen, General Manager
Twin Hills Golf & Country Club