(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Welcome back, Roughriders! 2023 Spring Classes are back in session as of Tuesday, January 17, 2023. If you haven’t already, you can still enroll through Friday, January 20.
- Scholarship applications for Spring 2023 are open through February 10.
- Graduation, Transfer and Career Services have planned visits to several transfer universities. These are free visits and transportation is provided. Please contact Jeff Elwood or call 417.455.5618 if you want to attend any of the following:
- Pittsburg State University – Friday, February 24, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Missouri University of Science and Technology – Thursday, March 2, 2023 @ 5:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Missouri Southern State University – Friday, March 10, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Missouri State University – Friday, March 24, 2023 @ 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- University of Arkansas – Friday, March 31, 2023 @ 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- The Faculty Art Exhibit will be on display until January 26 in the Longwell Museum. The museum is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Mondays through Fridays, and is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The Crowder Quill, the literary-art magazine for Crowder College, is accepting entries for its annual contest in literature, photography, and art. All entries should be uploaded online by February 1. For more information, please email Quill@Crowder.edu.
- Campus Life will be hosting several events at the Neosho campus in the Student Center from January 17 to February 12. The events will include:
- Tuesday, January 17 @ 8:00 am to 12:00 pm – Free hot chocolate and donuts
- Wednesday, January 18 @ 6:30 pm – Mystery Bingo
- Tuesday, January 24 @ 12:00 pm – Free pizza
- Wednesday, January 25 @ 6:30 pm – Movie night with free popcorn, candy, and drinks
- Wednesday, February 1 @ 6:00 pm – White Out Basketball game! There will be free t-shirts for all student attendees.
- Sunday, February 12 @ 5:00 to 8:00 pm – Super Bowl Party with free food and giveaways.
- Auditions for The Many Disguises of Robin Hood by Brian Guehring and directed by NaTasha O’Brien-Davies will be held on January 23 and 24 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center, Room 124. Participants should be prepared for cold reading and improv. This is an open call for ages 7 and up.
- Student Clubs and Organizations present “Winter Feast” on January 24 and 25 from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm in the Student Center in the Neosho campus. Find out more about groups and enjoy food with friends.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s Basketball is now nine to nine on the season. They will play at home on January 28 at 2:00 pm. Follow them on their livestream.
- The Baseball 1st Pitch Banquet will kick off the 58th season on January 28, 2023, at the Neosho Civic Center. Tickets will be available in mid-January. Watch for details.
- The Softball and Baseball teams will both open at home on February 4, weather permitting.
- Make sure to check the Crowder Roughriders’ Athletics schedules for updates on all sports.
Training & Development Solutions
- Training opportunities for non-credit business and industry customized to fit an employers needs. TDS works with businesses with training in a variety of areas from Industrial Maintenance to Managerial Leadership. Find out more here, call 417.680.3202, or email TDS@Crowder.edu.
- Scholarship applications for Spring 2023 are open through February 10. Apply for one today!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office