Join Spring River Christian Village and become a part of their 11th Annual Country Fair!
Spring River Christian Village is a faith-based not-for-profit care community including rehab care, long-term care, assisted living, assisted living memory care, independent-living apartments and independent-living duplexes. They employ 200 of the greatest caregivers you will ever meet. This is a great opportunity for the community to help make a difference in the lives of their residents and staff.
Through sponsorships, businesses, organizations, groups, and individuals will be able to highlight their business before, during, and after our event that is very well attended by the public.
- A great opportunity to advertise your business, organization or group in a high traffic volume area.
- The sky is the limit on how you want to be advertised at our event after your sponsorship. We have swag bags, morning TV show appearances, Joplin Globe, Facebook Advertising, Joplin area magazine advertising, table tents, trophies, Silent Auction, etc.
- An opportunity for your company or organization to team build by volunteering to help the day of the event.
- Get your business name out there for the opportunity of drawing in more consumers and families to the local Joplin businesses.
There are many ways to sponsor; below are just a few. Any amount is a blessing.
- Overall Country Fair Sponsorship: $500
- Car Show Sponsorship (as a whole): $300
- Car Show Awards (six needed): $100 each
- Baby Show Sponsorship: $300
- Entertainment Sponsorship (Glory Bound and Zane Grimes Band): $250
- Kid’s Area (inflatables, games, etc.): $200
- Food Truck Area: $200
- Vendor/Crafter Area (20 vendors so far): $200
- Petting Zoo: $200
- All-Day Bingo: $100 (could also donate prizes or have table tents)
- Swag Bag Inserts (given to each vendor, car show, and baby show participant): $50
- Silent Auction: Donate a basket for the auction or an item to raffle
- Booth, advertising your business/services: $25
- Basic donation of your choice
Please help them find sponsorships by distributing their flyer on your business or personal Facebook page, posting it at you business, or sending it to others who might be interested in sponsoring or simply attending the fair.
Shenan Thorn, Human Resources Director
Spring River Christian Village