(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Welcome back, Roughriders! Classes began August 22 for 16-week courses and first 8-week courses. Enrollment in second 8-week courses is still available. Click here to view the available classes.
Find out more about upcoming campus events by visiting the new campus events calendar here. Or you can go to MyCrowder and click on the Crowder Life tab.
- The Artaxis exhibit will be featured in the Longwell Museum inside the Elsie Plaster Community Center from September 6 to October 20. The Museum is open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday, and is closed on weekends and holidays. Find out more about this exhibit here.
- The Sutherland Civil War Book collection donation will be featured in a lecture on September 8 at 5:30 pm with special speaker, Dr. Matthew M. Stith. Read more here.
- Wellness Week is September 19 to 22. Check out all the activities that are planned here.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s and Men’s Soccer will play at home on Sunday, September 11 at 2:00 and 4:00 pm.
- Men’s and Women’s Cross Country will run on Friday, September 9 at 7:00 pm against Cottey College in Nevada.
- Men’s and Women’s Golf will play at 9:00 am on Monday, September 12 at the Ottawa Invitational in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Find events for clubs and organizations such as Friends of the Library, the Baptist Student Union, Catholic Campus Ministry, Pie Day, and more on the Crowder College Events Calendar!
- Crowder’s Scholarship Banquet is planned for October 3 and 5 at 5:30 pm. Watch for your invitation!
- The 20th Annual Festival of Wreaths is planned for November 8. Stay tuned for more details!
- There are great job opportunities available now at Crowder College. Find openings under the Jobs tab on our website or click here.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office