(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus! Please note that summer hours for Crowder are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Enrollment is open for summer and fall classes! See the full schedule on My Crowder and click the Academics link. Be sure to share the hashtag #IEnrolledCrowder2022 to win prizes once you have enrolled.
- Summer classes begin on June 6. Remember, it’s not too late to enroll!
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Summer Theatre presents the musical Annie, Jr. from June 16 to June 18. Showings will be held at 7:00 pm on Thursday and Friday with 10:00 am to 2:00 pm showtimes on Saturday.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder’s softball team won the Midwest District championship, which earns them a spot in the National Tournament that will be held from May 24 to 28 in Yuma, Arizona. The Roughriders earned the number ten seed and will take on the McLennan team from Texas at 7:00 pm. Livestream will be available from NJCAA.
- Crowder’s baseball team won the South Central District championship. They will play at the JUCO World Series, which will be held May 28 to June 4 in Grand Junction, Colorado. A send-off for the team is scheduled for Tuesday, May 24 at 10:00 am in front of the Farber Building.
- eSports summer camp will be on July 7. Kids ages seven to eleven will have their camp from 8:30 am to 1:30 pm that day. Kids ages 12 and over will be hosted from 2:30 pm to 7:30 pm, plus an overnight expansion through July 8 at 5:00 pm.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office
Be the first to comment