(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment is open for summer and fall classes! See the full schedule on My Crowder and click the Academics link. Be sure to share the hashtag #IEnrolledCrowder2022 to win prizes once you have enrolled.
- Finals week is May 9 to 12. Good luck to every student on their final projects and exams!
- Finals week activities will be hosted in the Fireside Room. Join us to recharge or take a break by playing board games, listening to music, or crafting in our stress-free zone.
- Commencement is right around the corner! Rehearsals will be held at 2:00 pm on Thursday, May 12. Meet in the Farber lobby. Ceremonies will take place as follows:
- May 13, 7:00 pm – Nursing students (McDonald County and Nevada)
- May 14, 10:00 am and 1:00 pm (respectively) – General Studies and Agricultural & Veterinary Technology
- May 14, 1:00 pm – All other degrees on Neosho campus in the Bob Sneller Gymnasium
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Crowder College Student Art Exhibit will be in the Longwell Museum from April 11 to May 14. The closing reception will be held on April 26 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Awards will be announced at 6:00 pm. Museum hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Closed weekends and holidays.
- Summer Theatre auditions for Annie Jr. will be held on May 2 and 3 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center, room 124. Actors should prepare a one-minute monologue and song of choice. Auditions are open to the community. For more information, please call 417.455.5458.
- A blood drive will be held in the Student Center on May 3 from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm.
- Speak Up is an event recognizing the COMM 104 (Speech) students for their great efforts in class. This friendly competition will showcase our students’ abilities on May 10 in the Elsie Plaster Auditorium at 4:30 pm.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Crowder Baseball is 45-9 on the season and is ranked fifth in NJCAA Division I baseball. The Roughriders earned the number one seed in Region 16 and will host St. Louis Community College on Friday, May 6 at 2:00 pm at the Lallemand Family Field. This is a best two-out-of-three game series with the winner advancing to the Region 16 tournament to be held at Joe Becker Stadium in Joplin. Stay up to date with their schedule here.
- Crowder Softball is 48-8 on the season. They began Region 16 play by earning the number one seed. The tournament is May 5 to 7 at St. Charles Community College. The Roughriders gained a first round bye and will play on Friday, May 6 at 11:45 am. Stay up to date with their schedule here.
- Women’s Basketball will host a signing event for players moving on Wednesday, May 4 at 1:00 pm in the Wright Conference Center.
- eSports is hosting a Super Smash Bros Battle with OTC on May 6 in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. Doors will open at 5:15 pm. Enter to win prizes for attending. Participate in open session with both teams.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office