We are looking for Young Professionals (YPs) who are members of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce (JACC) to participate in Joplin Young Professional Network events.
The benefits of YPs participating in YPN events include:
- Professional development, which will lead to talent growth and retention.
- Networking opportunities that benefit your organization through their participation.
- Free marketing of your organization through their participation in YPN events.
- Community involvement for the betterment of your organization and community.
Take sometime today to identify young professionals in your organization who you would like to encourage to participate in YPN. Please forward this email, or better yet, have a conversation and encourage them to sign up for YPN today!
Here is what one Chamber member business leader had to say about YPN: “We always encourage our young employees to join YPN, and not only join, but participate in events and then move into leadership roles. This can teach them more about collaboration and management than they can learn simply by accomplishing their tasks every day. They can also build a network that allows them to improve skills and represent our company in the future. I can’t say enough good things about YPN.”
The links below share how interested YPs can sign up as a Chamber representative of your business:
- Individuals can opt in to receive Chamber communications: by emailing, firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form here.
- Young professionals (or anyone in your business) can sign up for our Chamber Livability groups: sign up here.
Talk to a YP in your business and encourage them to participate in the Young Professionals Network today!
About the Joplin Young Professionals Network
The Joplin Young Professionals Network (YPN) is a Chamber program that creates inclusive spaces for Chamber members under the age of 40 to build connections and bring together businesses to enhance the quality of life in the Joplin region.