(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- 1098-T forms are now available here.
- Need help with technology? Our Information Services group is available: 417.455.5712 or Help@Crowder.edu
- Dean’s List honors are now available on our website. Congratulations!
- Scholarship applications are now available. Visit our website: www.Crowder.edu/scholarships
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- eSports and Project Now present “Press Start Game Night” on January 31 from 4:30 to 8:30 pm in the Wright Conference Center. This event is open to all students and includes free pizza and drinks.
- Neosho High School Art Exhibit will be in the Longwell Museum from February 1 to 24. A closing reception will be held on February 24 from 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours: 9am-6pm, M-F. Closed weekends and holidays.
- Save the date, February 24, for the dedication of the Sutherland Collection, one of the single largest Civil War collections. “Hundreds of Little Wars: Community, Conflict, and the Real Civil War in the Ozarks” will be presented by Matthew Stith. Stith is associate professor of history at the University of Texas at Tyler. More information to come.
- Crowder Theatre department will host a high school One Act Reader’s Theatre Festival on February 10 and 11. More details to come.
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Women’s Basketball is now 5-16 on the season. They will play at home Wednesday, February 2 at 6:00 pm. See the complete schedule here.
- eSports is hosting a game night out on February 14 form 6:00 to 10:00 pm for kids ages 8 to 14. The night will include dinner and group games. Registration is required and the cost to attend is $50. Find out more here.
- 2022 Baseball season home opener will be February 5 at 1:00 pm.
- 2022 Softball season home opener will be February 24 at 1:00 pm.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office