All donations made to this event will benefit Children’s Haven of Southwest Missouri, Inc. and Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Four States. Both organizations have asked for specific items for their Christmas wish lists, and these items are listed below.
Wishlist to Support Children’s Haven
- Gift cards to fulfill children’s wishes, including Target, Academy, Walmart, Amazon, and iTunes.
- Toys, of course! Some ideas are Little Live Pets, Kindi Kids Dolls, Talking Bluey, Really Rad Robots, Legos, and LeapFrog 2-in-1 LeapTop Touch.
- “Cool” hoodies in adult sizes for teens.
- Scented lotions, body sprays, makeup, and jewelry for teenage girls.
- PS4 or PS5, PS#, or Xbox games rated E to T. (e.g. Minecraft Story Mode, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Jurassic Park, wrestling games, racing games, Tony Hawk Pro-Skater, etc.)
- Old School Super Nintendo System
- Batteries (all sizes), earbuds, headphones, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Ready-to-heat casseroles or gift cards for local restaurants.
- Household cleaning supplies (e.g. liquid laundry detergent, Lysol, etc.)
Wishlist to Support Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Four States
Staff at the Ronald McDonald House have asked for donations of new/unused books for children between the ages of two and 18.
Drop Off Locations
Donations may be dropped off at Runaround Running & Fitness (422 S. Main Street, Joplin), Bartlett’s Shoe Co. (303 S. Main Street, Joplin), or Joplin Greenhouse & The Coffee Shop (2820 E. 32nd Street, Joplin). Donations are being accepted until December 23rd.