(Joplin, MO) – Crowder College’s Training & Development Solutions is offering a variety of safety training courses in July, August, and September.
Each 24-hour course is $550 per person and each eight-hour course is $225 per person.
- July 19, 20, and 21 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- July 28, 29, and 30 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- August 20 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- August 25, 26, and 27 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- September 8 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- September 22, 23, and 24 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Each class is $149 per person with group rates available. Additional training in this area is available upon request. Click here for more information.
- July 23 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- August 20 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- September 17 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Lockout/tagout training is available upon request. To learn more, contact Crowder College’s Training & Development Solutions.
Need something different?
If you don’t see a training that you need listed, please contact us at 800.783.8053 or TDS@crowder.edu to inquire how we can help!
For additional information or to register for a course, click the link that corresponds with each course. Course outlines are available upon request.
COVID-19 precautions are in place.
Crowder College Training & Development Solutions