(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Enrollment for the Fall 2021 semester is open now! Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early! Click here to get started.
- Summer classes began on Monday, June 7! Fall classes begin on Monday, August 23. Check the academic calendar for details.
- Congratulations to those who earned Dean’s list honors for the Spring 2021 semester! The full list of students who received honors is available to view here.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Crowder Theatre Department’s musical production of Junie B. Jones will be held from June 24 to 26. More information coming soon!
Check the Crowder Athletics website for updates to schedules. #GoRoughriders!
- Roughrider Baseball ended their season 55 to 8 at the JUCO World Series. Great season! Read all the details here.
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer started a fundraiser for fall 2021. Find out more here.
Crowder College Employment
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office