(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The summer and fall 2021 schedule is now available to view here. Open enrollment starts on April 12. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early!
- Finals week is May 3–7. Good luck!
- Congratulations to our Spring 2021 Graduates! A walk-through ceremony is planned on May 7 and 8 for those who are registered.
- Summer classes are scheduled to begin June 7. Fall classes will begin on August 23. Click here to view the academic calendar for details.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell Museum will host a Crowder College Student Show from April 7 to May 8. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The Museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Great Western Dining will host a free breakfast for all students on Monday, May 3 from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm in the Dining Hall on the Neosho campus. Come and get some light night energy for finals!
- Crowder’s Theatre Department will hold auditions for Junie B. Jones on May 3, 4, and 5 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center, rooms 124 and 127. Come prepared to showcase your vocal range. Cold read and choreography will also be requested. For more information, please call 417.455.5458.
- The Crowder Quill ceremony will be held on Tuesday, May 4 at 7:00 pm in the Elsie Plaster Community Center. For a full list of winners, please click here.
- Roughrider Baseball is ranked fourth in the NJCAA Division I polls and is now 44-6 overall and 24-2 in Region 16, earning #1 seed in at the regional tournament. The Region 16 Tournament starts at home on Friday, May 7 at 2:00 pm vs. the #8 seed.
- Roughrider Softball is ranked fourteenth in the NJCAA Division I polls and has earned the #1 seed in Region 16 as they ended the regular season 45-6. They got a first round bye and will begin play at Jefferson College on Friday, May 7.
- e-Sports is hosting a showcase competition with Neosho High School on Wednesday, May 5 starting on 4:30 pm in the Elsie Plaster Auditorium.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office