(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- The summer and fall 2021 schedule is now available to view here. Schedule an appointment with your advisor to get enrolled early!
- Enrollment in second eight-week classes is still open. Check out the available courses here and contact Admissions or your advisor to begin enrolling today!
- Training & Development Solutions is offering several trainings. See the complete schedule here.
- Central Methodist University Transfer Information: Weekly Zoom meetings are held on Tuesdays from 1:30 to 3:00 pm. To find out more, click here or find the link in Blackboard, under Resources > Transfer Tools > Transfer Events. You may also contact Suzi Kidd at 455.5542 or email@example.com.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Career Fair will be held on March 16 and 18 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. There will be four sessions with 24 businesses per session. This event is open to Crowder students only. For more information, please call 417.455.5618.
- The Longwell museum will host the Central Ozark Conference High School art exhibit from March 3 to March 29, with a closing reception to be held on March 29 at 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball is now 8-7 for the season.
- Roughrider Baseball is ranked sixth in the NJCAA Division I polls and is now 13-4 for the season.
- Roughrider Softball is ranked seventeenth in the NJCAA Division I polls and is now 17-1 for the season.
- e-Sports season is underway. To watch their latest matches, subscribe to twitch.tv/roughrideresports.
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer will begin their season at home on Tuesday, March 23 at 4:00 pm against Coffeyville.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office