(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Spring Break is March 8 through 14. Offices will be open all week except Friday, March 12.
- Enrollment in second eight-week classes is still open. Check out the available courses here and contact Admissions or your advisor to begin enrolling today!
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) Induction will be held on March 4 in the Wright Conference Center.
- The Career Fair will be held on March 16 and 18 from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. There will be four sessions with 24 businesses per session. This event is open to Crowder students only. For more information, please call 417.455.5618.
- Training & Development Solutions is offering several trainings. See the complete schedule here.
- Central Methodist University Transfer Information: Weekly Zoom meetings are held on Tuesdays from 1:30 to 3:00 pm. To find out more, click here or find the link in Blackboard, under Resources > Transfer Tools > Transfer Events. You may also contact Suzi Kidd at 455.5542 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Longwell museum will host the Central Ozark Conference High School art exhibit from March 3 to March 29, with a closing reception to be held on March 29 at 5:00 to 7:00 pm. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Campus Life will hold activities for Drug & Alcohol Prevention Week from March 1 to 5. Events are listed below:
- Basketball Game on March 1 at 6:00 pm
- Pizza Giveaway on March 2
- Newton County Drug Court on March 3 at 12:00 pm in the Newton Hall Conference Room
- Hot Chocolate on March 4 in the Student Center.
- Online Challenges will be posted on Facebook from March 1 through March 5. Make sure to check there for chances to win prizes and free food!
- The Engineering Day competition for area high school students will be held on March 3. For complete details and registration information, visit crowder.edu/engineering-day.
- Roughrider Women’s Basketball is now 5-5 this season. They will play Moberly on Saturday, March 6 at 5:00 pm.
- Roughrider Baseball is ranked #6 in NJCAA Division I polls and is now 7-3 on the season after splitting with nationally ranked McLennan (#5) and Iowa Western (#2). They will play Fort Scott on Tuesday, March 2 at 2:00 pm and will play at home on Thursday, March 4 at 1:00 pm, Saturday, March 6 at 1:00 pm, and Sunday, March 7 at 12:00 pm as part of a doubleheader game.
- Roughrider Softball is 6-1 for this season and received votes to be in the top 20. They will play their first home games as doubleheaders. They will play Neosho County on March 2 at 1:00 pm, DMACC on March 3 at 1:00 pm, and Northern Oklahoma – Enid on March 5 at 1:00 pm.
- e-Sports Season is underway. To watch, subscribe to their Twitch here.
- Roughrider Men’s Soccer will begin their season at home on Tuesday, March 23 at 4:00 pm against Coffeyville.
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
- Upward Bound has openings for teachers and resident assistants in its summer program. For more information, please call 417.455.5688.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office