(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus!
- Your 2020 1098-T is now available to print. Details are available here.
- Enrollment in second eight-week classes is still open. Check out the available courses here and contact Admissions or your advisor to begin enrolling today!
- Phi Theta Kappa’s (PTK) new member induction will be held on February 7 at 2:00 pm in the Wright Conference Center. PTK members are eligible for transfer scholarships to many other universities.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
- The Crowder Quill literary/art contest is open for entries in poetry, fiction, nonfiction, art, and photography. This year, the Quill has a special theme in conjunction with the Theatre Department at Crowder College regarding quarantine and current events. Although all entries are welcome, those following the theme will have additional opportunities to be performed and highlighted during the April theatre production on campus, in addition to the awards ceremony in May. The contest deadline is February 1. See more details at crowderquill.com.
- The Engineering Day competition for area high school students will be held on March 3. For complete details and registration information, visit crowder.edu/engineering-day.
- Basketball is 1-0 and will play at home on Saturday, January 30 at 2:00 pm.
- Baseball will begin on the road on February 3 and 6 before returning home to play on February 9 at 1:00 pm.
- To learn more about Crowder’s athletic programs, visit crowderathletics.com.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- Current, available training opportunities include Forklift Training, Hazwoper 8-Hour Refresher, and Industrial Maintenance. We can always customize our sessions to meet your company’s needs. Check out the training schedule today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office