(Neosho, MO) – Stay up to date on news from Crowder College and know what’s happening on and off campus. Please note that all Crowder College locations will be closed for the holidays from December 23, 2020 to January 3, 2021. We will reopen January 4, 2021.
- Spring 2021 enrollment is open. If you have not contacted your advisor to re-enroll, contact them today! And make sure to check out the available courses now! Spring semester begins on January 11.
- Fall 2020 graduates will be honored with a video ceremony that will available on or before December 12 at youtube.com/CrowderCollege. For more information go to crowder.edu/services/records/commencement/.
Campus Events & Community Education (Neosho location unless otherwise noted)
- Rental books are due back between December 7 and December 21. Earn some cash by participating in the book buyback at any of these bookstore locations: Neosho, Cassville, McDonald County, Nevada, and Webb City. For more information, go to crowderbookstore.com.
- Crowder College Theatre will present a virtual reading of A Christmas Carol, which will be available to view between December 14–26. To make a virtual reservation or for more information, please contact NaTashaObrienDavies@Crowder.edu or call 417.455.5458 before December 11. This dramatic interpretation of the Christmas classic will be performed by students, staff, and community members and is being provided for free to our community members who are missing in-person opportunities. Donations to the Theatre Department will be accepted and can be made to the Crowder College Foundation with a Theatre Department designation.
- The Joplin Regional Artists Coalition’s (JRAC) exhibit “Renewal” will be held from November 18 through January 27. Museum hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. The museum is closed on weekends and holidays.
Training & Development Solutions (TDS) for Business
- Current, available training opportunities include Forklift Training, Hazwoper 8-Hour Refresher, and Industrial Maintenance. We can always customize our sessions to meet your company’s needs. Check out the training schedule today!
- Great job openings are available at Crowder College. Check out our website for opportunities: crowder.edu/employment.
Crowder College is an equal opportunity employer and provider of employment and training services. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. Missouri relay 711.
Public Information Office