(Jefferson City, MO) – As a member of the Missouri Chamber Federation, we have an opportunity to provide valuable content to our members! Throughout 2021, the Missouri Chamber will extend member rates to any member of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce for attending Missouri Chamber events. In addition if you mention you are a member of the Joplin Area Chamber of Commerce, the Chamber will receive a $25 rebate for every participant that is generated that will go toward our budget.
The program schedule for 2021 is as follows and all events are virtual:
- January 5 – Capital Insight: Preparing You for the 2021 Legislative Session
- January 27 – Missouri Chamber Federation Legislative Impact – “Jefferson City Drive-In”
- February 11, 18, 25 – DC Virtual Fly-In
- April 21-23 – Workforce 2030 Conference
- May 27 – Missouri MFG Summit
- June 9-10 – Diversity and Inclusion Summit
- July 21 – Women in Leadership
- September 15-17 – Pro-Communicators Conference
- October 21-22 – Transportation Future Summit
The first opportunity to take advantage of this offering is January 5, 2021 during our Capital Insight program. Whether you’re new to the Missouri Capitol or an experienced advocacy professional, you won’t want to miss this fully interactive virtual gathering of your peers, industry experts and government officials. Equip yourself to achieve your advocacy goals with the latest legislative intel, updates, and more to maximize your impact in Jefferson City.
To learn more about the program, visit mochamber.com/capitol-insight-chamber-federation/.
Be the first to comment